We do require pre-payment to reserve your spot in class. Your training is not confirmed until payment has been received. Payment can be made by calling 360-737-8910, by mail, or in person at 6300 NE St. James Road, Suite 106, Vancouver, Washington 98663.
- Phone Registration: Call (360) 737-8910 Visa, MC, Debit cards are accepted.
- Fax Registration: Complete registration form and Fax to: (360) 737-4144.
- Mail Registration: Complete registration form and mail with check, money order, or credit card information to: Northwest Health & Safety Inc., 6300 NE St James Road Suite 106, Vancouver, WA 98663
- Register in Person: Northwest Health & Safety Inc., 6300 NE St James Road Suite 106, Vancouver, WA 98663 Map and Directions
- You must preregister to attend classes. In order to guarantee a space in the class of your choice, registration with payment should be made at least two weeks in advance of the course. Class space is limited, register early.
- You may audit (participate without written or skills testing) in any class without receiving certification. You may deduct $5.00 from any class fee to audit. No certification card or continuing education credit will be given.
- Classes with low enrollment (less than 5 students) may be canceled. If Northwest Health & Safety Inc. cancels a class, we will promptly notify you. Every effort will be made to reschedule your training.
- Course confirmations will be sent by e-mail or fax if that information is included on your registration.
- Do not bring young children or unregistered guests to class. Children under 13 taking a CPR or First Aid class must be registered and attend with an adult.
- Please arrive on time. Students who are greater than 10 minutes late for any scheduled training may be asked to reschedule. Northwest Health and Safety Inc will not issue refunds for students who are late. Please respect the time of all of our students by arriving 5-10 minutes early.
- Cancellations received at least 1 week prior to the start of class will be eligible for a refund less a $10.00 service fee.
- Cancellations received with less than 1 weeks notice, but at least 24 hours prior to class will not be issued a refund, but can reschedule with a $5.00 service fee.
- Cancellations received with less than 24 hours notice and “no shows” will not receive a refund or a credit to reschedule.
About Northwest Health and Safety Inc.
Northwest Health and Safety Inc. is your only choice for the best in CPR, AED, First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogen Training. Northwest Health and Safety Inc. serves the Southwest Washington and Northwest Oregon areas. Our experienced training team can provide CPR and First Aid training classes that will exceed your expectations at an affordable price. We have been providing quality CPR and First Aid training classes to the Vancouver, WA and Portland, OR areas for over 13 years. Take your CPR and First Aid training from Northwest Health and Safety Inc., we guarantee it will be the best CPR and/or First Aid training class you have ever experienced. To find out more about our training classes contact us or visit our training calendar for upcoming CPR and First Aid classes. Looking to implement an AED program in your school, church or business? Northwest Health and Safety Inc. is a leading provider of AED’s and AED training programs serving the Vancouver, Washington and Portland, Oregon areas. For more information on AED’s visit us at AEDUniverse.com.